The format of FatturaPA
The informational content of the FatturaPA establishes the obligatory information that must be included on invoices since:
- it is significant for tax purposes according to current legislation;
- the format contains information, also obligatory, which is needed to transmit the invoice to the correct addressee through the Exchange System.
To facilitate the electronic automation of the invoicing process, through integration of the obligatory information, the format allows further data to be included in the invoice:
- information useful to the complete computerisation of the purchasing cycle through integrating the invoice document with management systems and/or payment systems;
- information that may be of interest for informational purposes and agreed between Economic operators and Public administrations or the issuer's specifications, with reference to particular types of goods or services, or useful for communication between the parties.
For more information
- Download the format of the FatturaPA in the FatturaPA documentation section.